We have extensive experience in various Gynaecological services including (but not limited to);
- Infertility and IVF
- Menstrual disorders such as painful or heavy periods
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Endometriosis including medical and surgical managements
- Menopause including hormonal replacement therapy (HRT) and non-hormonal alternatives
- Cervical screening and colposcopy (state-of-the-art colposcope and techniques to minimise patient discomfort)
- Pelvic pain and painful intercourse
- Fibroids including the ability to resect fibroids (myomectomy), or utilise interventional radiology.
- Contraception including hormonal pills, implants and non-hormonal options
- Incontinence (urinary leakage) or other urinary issues
- Gynaecological Ultrasound
Experience in 2mm micro-laparoscopy
Coastal O&G is one of the only units in Australia that practices and has extensive experience with 2mm microlaparoscopy. This technology results in significantly less pain, better cosmesis and faster recovery times than traditional 5-10mm laparoscopy used by most other units. Microlaparoscopy is very useful in patients with infertility, pelvic pain and endometriosis.
If you require an operation with Coastal O&G, our day surgery is conveniently located next door to our practice. Surgeries that require an overnight stay are performed at the Buderim Private Hospital just 10 minutes from our clinic.