In our society 5-10% of couples have varying degrees of infertility.
Common Causes of Infertility
When do I seek advice about our fertility?
If any of these apply to you then please make an appointment to see us at Coastal IVF as soon as possible.
- Have you been trying to conceive for more than 6 months?
- Have you been diagnosed with endometriosis?
- Has your partner had a vasectomy?
- Are you over the age of 35?
- Is your menstrual cycle more than 30 days or less than 26 days?
- over the age of 35 should not put off investigation of their fertility more than 6 months
- over the age of 38 should seek help immediately
- who do not menstruate regularly are often not ovulating and should seek advice early
Did you know? Failure to conceive is often the only symptom of endometriosis.